Improve your SG and network with peers while experiencing beautiful Florida.
Orlando is the world’s number-one tourist destination. Ride Space Mountain at Disney World, meet E.T. at Universal Studios, swim with the dolphins at Sea World, or eat like a king at Medieval Times. Enjoy great food at Universal City Walk or the Church Street District. Relax and feed the fish at one of Orlando’s 100 lakes, or just enjoy the beautiful Florida weather.
Any SG leader from any school, no matter what state you’re from, is welcome to attend!
The 2023 Fall Student Government Summit features:
- Brand-new hotel
- TWO DAYS of training
- More than 30 intensive workshops and roundtables designed to address the specific needs of your Student Government
- Workshops for all levels of Student Governments: very evolved and strong SGs, new SGs just starting out, and SGs trying to improve
- Experienced and knowledgeable speakers, all of whom are former SG leaders/advisors themselves
- Workshops and presentations that directly apply to SG advisors and administrators
- Private consulting by appointment
- Extra built-in time to network and brainstorm with other SG leaders and advisors attending the conference
- Plenty of free-time to experience all that the Orlando area has to offer
- Personal attention from ASGA’s passionate and personable presenters who have devoted their lives to serving and supporting Student Governments
What is the date?
The conference will be held on Saturday, November 11, 2023 and Sunday, November 12, 2023.
What is the conference location?
The conference is being held at the Embassy Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort, 8100 Lake Street, Orlando, FL 32836.
What is the cost?
As low as $289 per person for ASGA members ($100 off!) and $389 for non-members (Register by September 8, 2023 for these Super Early Bird rates). The earlier you Register, the lower the cost! Register six or more and save.
Download the Money Saving Tips flier
What will be the total attendance?
The Fall Student Government Summit is one of the largest Student Government conferences in America each year. Last year, more than 250 student leaders and advisors from 30 institutions in 15 states attended.
What’s included in the registration fee?
- Admission to all workshops, roundtables, and presentations over two days (Saturday and Sunday)
- Extensive hand-outs
- Free lunch: A boxed lunch on Saturday (choice of sandwich, chips, fruit, cookie, drink)
- Free breakfast: The hotel offers a free hot, made-to-order breakfast for guests each morning
- Free nightly reception: The hotel also offers a free nightly reception with drinks and snacks
- Free private consulting on Saturday evening and Sunday morning/afternoon (one-hour blocks valued at $499 are very limited, so sign up early on the conference registration form)
- Fall Student Government Summit folder, ASGA notepad, ASGA pen
- A 10% discount on ASGA membership for non-members who join within 10 days of the conference
- Discounts on ASGA Store items (leadership books, DVDs, CDs, and more) purchased at the conference
- 35% discount on on-campus SG consultations booked at the conference
- Excellent personal service and attention from the ASGA team